24th Annual Delaware Healthcare Forum
The Delaware Healthcare Association presents the 24th Annual Delaware Healthcare Forum on Thursday, October 29, 2020.
While this event is typically held in person, we are planning for a virtual gathering due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This educational conference is the only event attended by all Delaware’s hospitals and health systems, from CEOs to Department Managers. Last year’s event was attended by 350 attendees representing Delaware’s Hospitals, Health Systems, and other local Health Care Providers.
Participating sponsors receive benefits designed to maximize their exposure to health care leaders during our Annual Educational Conference. With your sponsorship, The Delaware Healthcare Association is able to provide healthcare education at a reasonable cost.
Agenda topics for the 2020 Delaware Healthcare Forum include:
The Forum offers Continuing Education Credits to attendees:
- Government Review – State and Federal waivers, executive orders, legislation
- Telehealth – A key tool in providing care during the Pandemic
- A Pandemic Rises – Hospital leaders recount the early days and weeks of the Pandemic. A CEO Panel.
- A SHOC to the System – What a State Health Operations Center does during a Public Health Emergency
- Financial Implications: The Push from Inpatient to Outpatient Care
Registrations for some DHA Members (see list below) are being coordinated by one staff person – Please send your registration information to the designated person as follows:
- ACHE II – Qualified Education Credits, 4 Hours (Apply Online)
- Bayhealth is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91). Nurses will receive a certificate of completion for 5.75 contact hours.
· Bayhealth – Suzanne Raffio (Suzanne_raffio@Bayhealth.org).
· Beebe Healthcare – Lynn Wilkins (Lwilkins@Beebehealthcare.org)
· Nanticoke Health Services – Kim Mitchell (Mitchellk@nanticoke.org)
· Nemours – Doreen Albert – (Doreen.Albert@Nemours.org)
If you have any questions, need additional information, or have any problems, please contact Yasmine Chinoy, at Delaware Healthcare Association at (302) 747-8664 or E-Mail Yasmine@Deha.org.
For pictures from the 2019 event, please visit DHA's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/DelawareHealth1/photos/?tab=album&album_id=413132272713350