State of Delaware:
State Departments & Agencies:
Delaware Insurance Commissioner:
Delaware State Fire Prevention Commission:
- Delaware Attorney General:
- Delaware Department of Corrections:
- Delaware Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS):
- DHSS Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities:
- DHSS Bureau of Health Planning & Resource Management - This agency is staff to the Delaware Health Resources Board, which oversees the Delaware Certificate of Public Review (certificate of need) program.
- DHSS Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance:
- DHSS Division of Public Health (DPH):
- DHSS DPH, Health Facilities Licensing & Certification - This is the agency which issues licenses and certifications for health care facilities to operate in the State of Delaware.
- DHSS DPH, Health Statistics Center:
- DHSS DPH, Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS):
- DHSS DPH, Office of Radiation Control - This is the agency which issues licenses and certifications for health facilities to own and operate radiation equipment. This is also where health care professionals in radiation receive their license to practice. This agency also staffs the Authority on Radiation Protection.
- DHSS DPH, Public Health Preparedness Section:
- DHSS Division of Long Term Care Residents Protection:
- DHSS Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health (DSAMH):
- Delaware Department of Labor:
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources & Environmental Control (DNREC):
- Delaware Division of Professional Regulations - This is the agency where a doctor, nurse, dentist, physical therapist, and many other professionals receive their license to practice their trade.
- Delaware Economic Development Office:
- Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA):
Full listing of Delaware Agencies, Boards, and Commissions - http://www.delaware.gov/egov/portal.nsf/portal/agencylist_alpha